A Few Lessons on My Birthday
I’m turning 37 today and I wanted to share a few thoughts about what I have been learning so far. One thing I always like to say is that we must not just go through life; we have to grow through life.
In light of that, here are a few lessons from my growing in Christ…
- Live by principles, be led by the Presence.
- Quick growth builds ego, slow process builds character.
- Walking under authority comes before walking in authority.
- The pace of grace is where revival is sustained.
- Lead out of marriage instead of leaving marriage.
- Do more than what’s expected.
- I am a human being, not a human doing.
- When God removes people, He is preparing for something better.
- Men of God are like gloves, God is the hand.
- Faith is not a bridge over troubled waters, it’s the path through them.
- Blaming my circumstances for my character is like blaming the mirror for my looks.
- “Is this wise?” is the better question to ask.
- Sacrifice unlocks new seasons.
- If I don’t pray, I stray. If I don’t fast, I won’t last.
I am grateful to all of you whom the Lord has sent me to minister to. If you would like to send a happy birthday, please leave a comment on this blog. If you want to send a gift directly, you can do so by clicking here.
Get Weekly Content.Sign up below to receive weekly emails and updates.
I pray this was a blessing. Please share this blog and let me know what you think!