30 Declarations to Break the Spirit of Fear
Fear is a common human emotion, but in the realm of spirituality, we often encounter a different kind of fear. It’s not just a temporary response to immediate danger. Instead, it is a persistent, debilitating dread that holds us back from reaching our full potential. This form of fear is what we call spiritual fear. It can manifest itself as crippling feelings of insecurity, anxiety, and paranoia, and at times, it might seem like invisible forces are behind these feelings.
Our Assurance Against Fear
The Bible teaches us that God has not given us a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7). I’ve experienced this to be true. I have faced fears of various sorts: of the dark, people, public places, and even of public speaking. However, these weren’t the result of any threats. Instead, they felt like spiritual forces attempting to cripple my confidence and silence my voice.
Psalm 27:1-3 paints a vivid picture of this divine assurance:
“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes came upon me to eat my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though a host would encamp around me or against me; my heart shall not fear; though the war rises against me, in this will I be confident.”
A Ten-Day Prayer Challenge
Now, I want to share with you a ten-day prayer challenge to help you combat this. Over the next ten days, take time each day to pray these prayer points and declarations with a clear mind, great emotion, conviction, a strong will, and your whole heart. I believe that this practice will enable you to experience a release, a breakthrough, and a deliverance in your emotions and mind, leading to a greater measure of faith, courage, and boldness.
30 Declarations to Overcome Spiritual Fear
These declarations, inspired by various scriptures, are designed to bring about spiritual victory. As you read and declare these over your life, let each statement imbue you with the faith and determination to overcome the spiritual forces.
Here are the thirty declarations:
- In the name of Jesus, I refuse to fear, for God has given me a spirit not of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I bind the spirit of fear in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I break every evil covenant causing fear in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I command every terror of the night inciting fear, to stop and leave my environment, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 91:5).
- You spirit of fear, lose your hold upon my life and family, in Jesus’ name.
- I command all human agents using spirits of fear to terrify me to stumble and fall, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 27:2).
- The fear and terror of the unbelievers shall not be my lot, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 91:5).
- My tomorrow is blessed by God; therefore, all spirits responsible for the fear of tomorrow, I bind you, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 29:11).
- My destiny is attached to God; I declare I will not fail, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 29:11).
- Every bondage that I am subjecting myself to by the spirit of fear, I break in Jesus’ name.
- All doors that fear has opened in my past, be closed now, in Jesus’ name.
- Every disease, oppression, and depression due to fear in my life, disappear now, in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to be intimidated by any demonic nightmare, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 91:5).
- Any spoken word of fear against me, I command you to fail, in Jesus’ name.
- All generational fear in my home with the enemies outside will not stand, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 20:5).
- All the devil’s plans concerning my home will not stand nor come to pass, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 54:17).
- I destroy all efforts of the enemy to frustrate my work, in Jesus’ name.
- I nullify every writing, agreement, or covenant against my work, in Jesus’ name.
- Father God, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 71:21).
- Oh Lord, as you delight in my prosperity, bless my work. No enemy controls me any longer, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 90:17).
- Let all spirits against my work without cause, be brought to confusion, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 35:4).
- I close every door through which the enemies have been working against my work, in Jesus’ name.
- No weapon of Satan and his agents fashioned against me shall prosper, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 54:17).
- My life is hidden with Christ in God, nobody can kill me or harm me, in Jesus’ name (Colossians 3:3).
- I open wide all doors leading to blessings, victories, and breakthroughs that the enemies have closed, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind every spirit of frustration, defeat, delayed blessing and fear in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I banish every enemy of progress in my life in Jesus’ name.
- I bind the spirit of death, armed robbery, and assassination in my life, in Jesus’ name (Hosea 13:14).
- I reject, renounce, and destroy every evil agreement or covenant in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- By the blood of Jesus, I nullify the operations of evil forces around my house, in Jesus’ name (Revelation 12:11).
Confronting Fear and Embracing Freedom
If you have been battling with this feeling, nightmares, terror, and anxiety, and you recognize it as spiritual, these prayers of victory and breakthrough can usher you into a space of spiritual freedom. Remember, submit to God, resist the devil, and he will flee from you (James 4:7). In sum, use these prayer confessions to resist the spirit that is trying to gain access into your life.
Read: How to Overcome Fear
If you’ve had experiences with overcoming fear, I’d love to hear your testimonies. Feel free to share your stories and experiences in the comments section to inspire and encourage others. God bless you.
Get Weekly Content.Sign up below to receive weekly emails and updates.
I pray this was a blessing. Please share this blog and let me know what you think!