Help others by reviewing the writings of author Vlad Savchuk
What Others Are Saying
- Pastor Vlad’s book Host The Holy Ghost is a powerful guide for believers seeking to grow a profound, transformative relationship with the Holy Spirit. With deep insight and biblical wisdom, he explores the essence of the Holy Spirit’s presence and offers invaluable tools to host Him in our lives, enabling a dynamic and intimate connection that truly breathes life into our walk of faith.Isaiah Saldivar
- Pastor Vlad’s book Host The Holy Ghost is a powerful guide for believers seeking to grow a profound, transformative relationship with the Holy Spirit. With deep insight and biblical wisdom, he explores the essence of the Holy Spirit’s presence and offers invaluable tools to host Him in our lives, enabling a dynamic and intimate connection that truly breathes life into our walk of faith.Mike SignorelliV1 Church
- Many of the revelations & concepts outlined in this book, I found to be extremely refreshing.Apostle Alexander PaganiAuthor of The Secrets To Deliverance
- I am thankful for my brother in Christ, Vladimir Savchuk, to have the courage to write such an amazing book about the Holy Spirit and our relationship with Him. He's bringing this amazing opportunity for the believers around the world to cultivate and go deeper and higher with the Holy Spirit or hit the reset button in their spiritual lives to reconnect with the Holy Spirit.John RamirezEvangelist
- In this book, Vlad demystifies the mysterious veil religion has pulled over the Personhood of the Holy Spirit! This book is a revelation every believer must possess in their life - to host the Holy Ghost!Leon Du Preez
- For many years I ministered without real power. I knew the Holy Spirit theologically, but not practically. This book by Pastor Vlad will set your heart ablaze with a passion to know the Spirit of God and to long for deeper levels of His presence.Greg LockePastor
- Are you looking for a change in your life? Do you want to walk in the power of God? Then, this is the book for you. This book shows you how to activate the power of God that is already within you by having a relationship with the Holy Ghost. Vladimir Savchuk does a great job illustrating how simple it is to access the Holy Ghost in your life.Daniel AdamsFounder of The Supernatural Life & Author of Supernatural Living
- To know the Holy Spirit as your friend is life's greatest treasure, and this book will inspire you to seek His friendship above all others.Andres BisonniInternational Evangelist
- Host the Holy Ghost is a gem-filled work. Pastors and leaders, allow me to humbly suggest this as a small group or leadership curriculum. I encourage you to read this and often revisit the truths upon which it expounds.David Diga HernandezEvangelist, Healing Minister, TV host
- I highly recommend this revelatory book to Christians everywhere. Host the Holy Ghost will transform your understanding about the Holy Spirit and intimacy with Him.Jeremiah JohnsonApostolic Leader of the Ark Fellowship
- This book brilliantly describes the desperate need we have as Christians to fellowship with the Holy Spirit! We cannot afford to live beyond or outside of God's presence. This writing will fuel your faith for radical Spirit-filled living.Ryan LeStrangeFounder and Apostolic Leader of TRIBE International Network of Ministries
About the Author
Vladimir Savchuk serves as the lead pastor of HungryGen Church, a vibrant multi-cultural congregation dedicated to soul-winning, healing, deliverance, and the raising up of young leaders. In addition to pastoring, Vladimir extends his ministry through the written word and digital media as an accomplished author, YouTuber, and traveling preacher. He also offers free E-Courses through his online learning platform, VladSchool, making theology and Christian living accessible to a global audience.
Vladimir's journey began in Ukraine, where he was born into a devout Christian household. Moving to the United States at the age of 13, his calling manifested early when he took on the role of a youth pastor at just 16 years of age. His dynamic style and deep understanding of Scripture quickly made him a sought-after speaker at various conferences and Christian gatherings.
Sharing life and ministry with his wonderful wife Lana, Vladimir embodies a dynamic approach to leadership and the preaching of God’s Word, enriching lives both in his immediate community and well beyond.